Friday, March 2, 2012

Challenge winners...and a guest designer call...

Quite some time ago, I held a sketch challenge competition...and I never announced the winners! My sincerest apologies to all who entered.  Thank you...your layouts were just gorgeous and I really appreciate you sharing them with me and the Storyboard community.

To enter, scrappers had to create a layout based on this sketch, and include one of the techniques the Storyboard team had shared previously. I really enjoyed the diversity of interpretations of the sketch!

Unfortunately there can only be five winners...and here they are!


First prize - Kate McCulloch
Congratulations Kate...you have one a Three month subscription to Storyboard Kits valued at $159!!

Second prize - Karen Watson
Congratulations Karen...you have won a Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and refills valued at $42

Third prize - Amanda Taylor
Congratulations Amanda...you have won a Scrap-ma-bob Cup and Bag holder valued at $30

Fourth prize - Peg Hewitt
Congratulations Peg...you have won a Unity Stamps "Here's the Ticket" stamp set valued at $30

Fifth prize - Holly Connors
Congratulations Holly...you have won a Webster's Pages "Country Estate" kit valued at $30

I'm sure you can agree that the winners are very deserving...absolutely gorgeous layouts! Ladies, please email me your postal addresses to storyboardkits@gmail.com, and I will forward your prize packs asap.

In other Storyboard Kits news...
Thank you to everyone for your patience over the last few months. It has been a particularly trying time personally, and I have been unable to devote time to my business like I should have.  I cannot apologise enough.  Please email me if you wish to discuss anything regarding previous purchases.

After a few months hiatus, I am working hard to rebuild Storyboard Kits. A new online store, a new community gallery, a new kit and new guest designers each month....starting 15 April 2012.  I am really looking forward to putting together kits again, and sharing them with you.  At this stage, kits will be sold on a "first in, first served" basis, with subscriptions available in the future.

Guest Designer opportunities...
Each month, I will be featuring a new guest designer, who will work with the kit to show you it's versatility. If you would like to be my guest, please send me an email titled "guest designer" to storyboardkits@gmail.com, including the following...

  • Your name and postal address
  • A short paragraph about yourself
  • A link to your blog
  • Three of your favourite layouts that best represent your style (no need to create new layouts for this call)
  • NB. Guest designer call is open to Australian residents only.
As a guest designer, you will be provided with the newest Storyboard Kit valued at $45. In return, you will need to create four layouts using the kit's contents, which will be featured on the Storyboard blog and facebook page.

-------------------------------------------

I am looking forward to moving onward and upward, and showing you all how amazing Storyboard Kits are.  Stick with me...the future of Storyboard Kits is going to be a really positive experience.

Cheers, Lis.


5 comments:

  1. thank you so much!! what stunning layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, surprised and excited, gorgeous pages ladies, and thanks heaps Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girls - these layouts are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see such an interesting stuff after months. I was literally in search for these amazing layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you will be back up and running soon. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, need to get my hands on a local kit club. Thanks Lisa.

    ReplyDelete